Dear friends and clients,
As 2006 winds to a close I have a lot of exciting news to share with you.
- To start, I will be taking a short hiatus from now until the end of January while I complete my State Board license in Esthetics. The bad news is I won't be seeing any of you for a while (unless you are already booked with me in December). The good news is that you can get ready to add some seriously sumptuous organic skin care to your massage and wellness plan next year!
- In other news, "I" is becoming "we." I'd like to introduce you to Sari Gelzer and Eri Cela, two fabulous new CMTs who have joined our group. Both Eri and Sari come to us well-trained and highly experienced in Swedish, deep tissue, and other modalities (like Lomi Lomi and myofascial release-- great for you athletes out there). They have also been trained in my way of working, so you know that when you book with them, you and your gift recipients will be in good hands. Through the end of the year, they will be looking after the massage part of your wellness plan exclusively; their schedules are:
Eri Cela: He will take appointments on Thursdays and Sundays
- So you have an opportunity to experience their awesome, jello-inducing massage yourselves, they will be seeing clients at a very discounted rates of:
$65 for 70 minutes
$85 for 100 minutes
- Their schedules are filling up fast. To make an appointment with Sari or Eri, just send me an email with your preferred date, time, and practitioner ASAP and we will get you scheduled for some deeply relaxing and results-oriented bodywork this holiday season. You may also purchase gift certificates at these discounted rates, so you can spoil your loved ones without breaking the bank! (Gift certificates will not have the reduced price printed on them.)
- In other news, in preparation for my personal moving house, we three will be practicing exclusively at the Hobart Building location downtown from now on. The office is positioned in a charming old 1914 flatiron building. It is elevator-accessible and located directly above Montgomery BART, which means you never have to hunt for parking or risk a spaced-out post-massage drive home again.
Be on the lookout for more big changes in 007, including:
- a bigger, quieter studio space
- extended hours
- awesome organic skin care
- pre-natal and hot stone massage
As always, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support. To all of you who have Yelped or told your friends about me, a double thank you!! Without all of you as my clients, I wouldn't get to have the greatest job on the planet. I hope the holidays bring you joy and that the New Year brings you everything you wish for.
Very kindest wishes,